At LexFox we are building a universal Justice-as-a-Service (JAAS) legal tech platform to enforce consumer rights across Europe – especially when going to a lawyer is not worth the hassle. With our first brand, wenigermiete.de, we are disrupting the way tenants enforce their rights against landlords: it’s convenient, risk-free and affordable! Currently, we are gaining a lot of traction with our flagship product rent control (Mietpreisbremse) where we already helped more than 1000 tenants in Berlin to sustainably and significantly reduce their monthly rent (see the attention we gained in leading German media).
We are looking for a product manager who is passionte about building a legal tech platform enabling consumers to enforce different types of claims. You will be working together with both tech and case team and, of course, need to keep in mind the end user’s perspective.
- You will report to the COO and will interact directly with the management team (CEO, CMO, CTO)
- You will drive the product forward, define the product roadmap and facilitate input from the leadership team
- You will write epics and user stories, align with UI designers and specify requirements
- You will work closely with developers, UI designers and case team members working with our customers
- You will be responsible for fostering a data-driven culture of decision-making and maintain our BI tools
- As the company grows you are willing to participate in building a diverse and positive culture of mutual support and learning
- You are an excellent communicator and fluent in German and English
- You have worked in a startup before and are willing to take ownership of high impact projects
- Ideally, you have 2 or more years of experience as a product owner / manager, but we’re also giving highly-motivated graduates with relevant internships a chance
- You are results-driven always with the business purpose in mind
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, information systems, business, economics, law or similar
- You are familiar with agile software development principles
- You know SQL and are familiar with Google Data Studio and/or other BI solutions
- You are familiar with Excel / Word and Google Docs and understand basic HTML
- You have experience with Zapier and/or other integration technologies
- You have a computer science background and can read or even program code
- Graduate degree and multi-disciplinary academic background
With us you’ll get the chance to build one of the most promising legal tech startups in Europe and revolutionize the way consumers can enforce their rights. We offer competitive compensation as well as an open and fun work atmosphere in the heart of Berlin.