Senior Data Analyst (m/w/d)
How about fighting for the rights of millions of consumers? Sound´s good? Wait - it gets even better... With us, you can work on one of the biggest challenges of our legal system: We want consumers to understand and finally exercise their rights - risk-free, easy and online. To achieve this, we are building the leading European Justice-as-a-Service platform conny.legal. On our first and best known portal www.wenigermiete.de users can find out free of charge whether their rent is above the legal limit and ask us to reduce their rent. We are successively expanding other verticals such as labour law. You want to join us in our fight for consumer rights?
You want to drive decisions that enhance the life of millions of consumers? Then join us as a (Senior) BI Analyst in our office in the very heart of Berlin. Reporting directly to our CMO and working closely with all members of the management team and the engineering team, you drive business decisions with data. You will not only collect and analyse data points, but visualize core findings, prepare dashboards on crucial KPIs and enable decision making towards our fight for consumers. Working closely with business stakeholders, you will apply your advanced analytical skills to provide our Management team and the different departments with actionable insights to make data-driven decisions - thus bringing the company forward in its endeavour to fight for millions of consumers
- Provide strong analytical expertise and actionable insights to support core stakeholders in the company, especially our Management team
- Enable data-driven decision making by retrieving, aggregating and building reports out of our data for our business stakeholders
- Establish and constantly improve reporting tools for business stakeholders in order to support data-driven decision
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and present the results with passion and brevity to stakeholders, both visually and verbally
- Reporting to the CMO, identify core KPIs to base decisions on
- Define, collect and write requirements, business logics and KPIs jointly with our business stakeholder across devices and channels
- Collaborate very closely with both experienced engineers and senior business stakeholders across the various departments in defining and implementing the best solutions for our company
- Great skills in identifying and solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches and in translating your insights into actionable recommendations
- Ability to consequently balance a fast-paced working environment with the need for precision
- Being able to apply a high degree of pragmatism to solve data challenges and get fast results if needed
- A true owner of scrum boards and the capability to manage an entire product along its lifecycle with little senior guidance
- Profound experience with visualization tools like Google Data Studio or Tableau, BI systems, APIs and databases required
- Strong knowledge in Google Analytics and advanced tracking solutions a plus
- Experience in using standard tools in the product management/development such as Jira
- Excellent skills in SQL and Excel required
- At least three (>five for Senior) years of relevant practical experience in the area of Business Intelligence and/or Data Analysis
- Completed university degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent experience. Candidates with a Business or Economics degree but strong and proven track-record in data analysis and business intelligence are welcome to apply as well
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and spoken English (German a plus)
What we offer to you
- Purpose - With us you have the opportunity to build one of the most promising legal tech start-ups in Europe and drive the revolution in how consumers enforce their rights
- Experience: Our management team has gathered many decades of experience in leading positions in law firms, successful start-ups and leading management consultancies.
- Responsibility: With us, you can start rocking right away: Try out your ideas, celebrate success or fall down and get up again.
- Stability: We are accompanied by renowned investors with a long-term horizon. Your job is safe with us.
- Salary: You will receive a competitive salary and various benefits.
- Sports: With our Urban Sports Membership M you also stay physically fit.
- Atmosphere: You work in an open and pleasant working atmosphere with the best colleagues you could wish for - right in the middle of Berlin.