SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (M/W/D)
We are currently looking to hire a talented Senior Software Developer to join our team and help us build, maintain and expand our legal service platform and the world's first sophisticated legal engine.
You will lead the effort to model, build and automate complicated business processes in the legal space. You will, together with the team, be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of features and our expanding infrastructure. We expect you will apply your knowledge of building scalable web applications.
Our tech stack is mainly on Ruby on Rails with a sprinkle of React. We are currently hosted on AWS and are using CircleCI to run tests and power deployment. We practice continuous integration and deploy several times a day from master. Pull requests get peer-reviewed before merge.
- Design elegant solutions for business problems
- Find the right balance between perfection and practicality
- Pair with more junior people and teach them
- Make our users life easier through building usable features
- Improve the maintainability and scalability of our code
- Optimize buisness processes through automation
- Write tests!
- Learn a lot!
- Embrace cultural diversity and be able to deal with the difference in ideas and opinions.
- Communicate with peers in a clear and respectful manner.
- Be open to feedback.
- Keep an open mind, listen, and empathize with your peers.
- Own initiatives, make decisions but still asks for help if you need to.
- Flag problems as they arise.
- Have a deep understanding of software engineering principles and standards.
- Know how to break them when needed.
- Be able to teach but still be teachable.
- Know how to build features from MVP till Full-Fledged Product.
- Be experienced in (Rails, React).
- Ship value, not tasks.
- Write tests obsessively.
- Interested in the finer details of the application of German law.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Machine learning.
… then we would love to talk to you!